Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I MISS YOU


[An Original Song I Wrote And Composed Myself [With Love] To some very special People In my life I will always remember. To my children SJ and ED, you are not forgotten, with love I will always be with you. Be safe my loves.]



HOOK

I’m happy for you. (3x)

I think about you all the time, you are always on my mind, you are always with me.



VERSE1

My life passes me by and I don’t even know what’s become of me.

Everything around me reminds me of you.

My heart is broke, my heart is broke. How do I move on when I can’t seem to move on. I miss you


CHORUS

You were always what I wanted and I love you very much. I wanted to give you the world. Loosing you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I hope you can forgive me.



VERSE2

There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of you, that I don’t remember everything about you. I can’t forget you. I cry because the pain is real and on the inside I feel like dying. I’m lonely



VERSE 3

I hope to see you again one day. Would you remember me, would you remember us. When I close my eyes for a brief moment we are together. i hope you’re happy and life finds you well. You are loved so loved. If only you knew my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment