Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

A BREATH IN TIME


At any moment I could truly pass,
But then again how often do I think of you.
I seem to forget you often,
I forget how you discriminate not,
How you favor not.
You are simply but a breath away.
How many times must you prove yourself?
Feelings I’d say not,
But just maybe you truly possess them.
Some may never know,
Sad but so true.
So you think you’ve gotten this far?
You think you’ve made it through.
What would you say if we were face to face?
What would I say if we were face to face?
When we last spoke, I told you I was hurting,
And you comforted my flesh,
While my spirit lied screaming.
The heavens watch my life.
I’m looking in with a knife,
cutting the very happiness, I hold dear away,
Until I have nothing left to say.
No one really knows nor sees,
Except God
You see he knows all things, nothing surprises him.

No comments:

Post a Comment