Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

BARGAINING


If I know the truth why do I run,
How much do I really believe in the son?
When you forbid such nonsense
My flesh creates this enormous fence,
A barrier within my conscience,
If that even makes sense.
The world at your dispense,
With time, only to convince.
Challenges to grow us,
Will we scream/cuss,
Maybe fight/fuss,
Who will beg for deliverance?
Will they pray for strength?
Or what about the knowledge of length,
Oh the knowledge, oh the externals,
Heart where is your internals.
Ponderance/prudence,
Guidance,
Valleys dark/light,
Shadows day/night,
Shadows go before me,
What is this painting I see,
Colors of old, colors of new,
Sin is like the common cold, running rampant through and through,
Teach me to be still,
Teach me how to fill,
Continue to speak,
That my demons would shriek,
And unto you I will serve,
You and only you my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment