Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

JUST ONE MORE


Would I have done it had I known the truth?
Who would I have been had I only known.
Stuck in a moment for “just one more”

One more kiss
One more hug,
One more “I love you”
One more “I’ll never let you go mommy”
One more “mommy don’t leave me”
Just one more!
You thought we’d always be together, as did I.
As did I!
Times that seemed so filled with joy,
Memories that will last for what seems a lifetime.
Great we were, you and I.
I just wasn’t ready.
And, it was I, you see that walked away,
Not you.
You had not a choice.
What is the matter.
This is the matter.
I am the matter.
Just one more!
To take back what I’ve done would be wrong,
I could not do that to you.
I love you more than that.
I love you more!
Silence is sometimes the comfort I seek the most,
It is in the silence I find Jesus saves.
Silence to you, I wish you well.
You are dearly missed my beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment