Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

THEY SAY DRY BONES COME ALIVE


I've heard it said that time heals all wounds,
And I've counted all trials joyous for the sufferings,
I've knelt down on bended knee and poured out my heart,

Prayed and prayed for the pain to depart,
Freedom from this ill-gotten gain,
Mercy through fire's reign.


I'm scared, and I feel so alone,
so much I am not at peace with,
so much that I don't understand,
this, and that, here and there, all around it's everywhere,
this is not my home.

tried and tried,
cried and cried,
died and died,
all this for the hope that lies within,
the darkest of my sin,
still you shine through,
a love the world never knew,
you died and rose again,
and now you live within.

you made a way for these dead bones to come alive,
a way you will never seize to strive,
you amaze me and redeem me,
set my heart a blaze so I can see,
I am yours and you are mine,
over my soul heaven pours, so you shine,
so you shine,
rain down on me,
rain that I might be.

thank you for giving me life,
thank you for the endless love,
thank you for everything!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment