Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

PRECIOUS JEWELS

[Jesus, a friend who loves me as I am]

A friend of whom loves me right where I am,
Not because of what I have to offer,
not because I’m beautiful on the outside.
A friend who believes in me at all times.
One who only wants the best for me.
A friend who protects me always,
One who loves me with an unending love.
One who wants my love, yet lets me choose which road I will take.
He loves me just the way that I am.
He takes no joy in my suffering,
Abuses me not, uses me never, speaks no hatred upon me.
Precious jewels he crowns me with,
When the world is against me, he is for me.
When the world has deserted me and I’ve nowhere to go,
He walks with me.
When others are too embarrassed,
to walk the road, I’m often forced to go from time to time,
Because I’m poor,
Jesus, he carries me on his back,
Leading me down Calvary’s lane. 
There’s always enough time to remember what he’s done for me
He tells me,
“when everyone else has left, I’ll still be here, 
when the job’s gone, I’ll still be here, 
when the money runs out I’ll still be here, 
Mija when you feel all alone I will still be here, 
when you start to believe the lies and loose trust in me, 
I’ll still be here, 
when that man comes back into your life,
and steals you from me, 
And then he leaves you like you know he would, I’ll still be here, 
Even though you will forget the truth and doubt my sovereignty/power,
I will still be here,
Even though you won’t agree with my choices,
I will still be here for you,
Even though you’ll forget all about me,
Chasing the world,
I’ll always be walking with you.
Even though I will grieve,
I will spend your whole life longing for just one more,
One hug,
One tear,
One word spoken,
One look,
One thought,
One moment of relationship,
I will feel everything in your life,
You will never truly know the love I’ve for you.
You see it was you I thought of before creation,
Everything in it was for you,
It was you I prayed for on the hill of Golgotha,
It was you I died to save,
It is you I love and it will always be you.
I long for you even after death in this life and the next.
It is you I walk with, 
I am always with you.
You think I don’t hear you,
You think I’ve forgotten,
You think I have turned my back on creation,
You think you have all the answers,
You don’t know a thing!
You think this life is really yours,
You think you know everything,
Pharisee!
White washed tombs!
You say you can do it better,
You think you can be a much better Holy Spirit,
But if you were God, you’d be alone,
Dictating mercy,
Thank God that I am God and you are simply not.
The battles been fought my child,
It is finished.
You spend so much time thinking,
Do you ever really stop to just rest in me?
My presence?
I’m still waiting and I will continue to wait patiently.
Until you’re ready.
Though I love you now I will love you forever,
I am love, 
I will never stop loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment