Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

BABYLON IS ON THE RISE

speaks volumes to which a height I cannot reach,
is the love you hold for me.
A charge I blowed in which you vowed to impeach, 

so that at such a time as this my eyes might see!
your arms warmth,
breath of freshness,
eyes condensed for formth,
skin soft and breathless,
breath you tell me,
breath!

and so i breath.........
as i close my eyes to you,
i lift my heart in humble adoration and praise,
fill me up Lord and make me clean that i might praise you,
a Savior that i might know, oh how you have saved me,
I pierce my strongholds to the cross,
and it is there in which i let it lye,
and with all of its passions i let all of my sin die!


a darkness i push back and try not to remember, but it is a time in which i wish not to forget, that i might go back, yet still deeper still you rescue me, and show me, i see, i fly, i am in you and you in me,
as we sup, 
our ascension reighns up,
a wretched dirty old raw unclean sinner that i am,
but oh the time, oh the eternal span,
from the great I AM, 
i confess you are The one TRUE GOD!
and i am a slave to you oh master,
take this wretched sin from me,
i despise my depravitiy..
hold me Jesus i want you,
break my heart until all i want is you,
let me loose my life that i might find it.
Jesus i am yours,
take me as i am..
i love you
heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment