Life is a roller coaster, a complete adventure! You've just got to learn to enjoy the ride!

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

RESCUE ME


I look in the mirror/ I don’t like what I see.
Your love sings to me, yet I’ve no ears to hear.
This depression just won’t let me be.
I look forward to all the things I once heard,
Days of peace,
The church gathers together like geese,
Geese flying south for winter,
The sin that once was life’s splinter,
Cannot go where the geese are going.
Sin cannot be in the presence of God,
All knowing!
For, in the geese the light is always showing.
I dream of life eternal.
No death, no war, with Jesus our kernel.
Just, Jesus being heaven’s door.
But, I am still here.
Inside, my eye drops a tear,
Then I wake up.
My cup is filled to the brim,
I don’t want to feel this anymore,
Please, open a new door,
I need you!
I am looking through the enemies’ view,
I realize it.
Eagle eyes.
Do I really realize it?
The truth, my heart does not get.
Distractions and expectations,
Inside beauty!
This ugliness I cannot hide!
Even when I don’t see it,
I know it’s still there.
So why do I still care?
Jesus break every mirror in my path,
And baptize me with “God’s bath”,
Clean my heart, with pure Michelangelo art,
Art of beauty to live out my servant duty.
Praising you in all ways.
For all days.
Time stands still,
In your arms I am no longer ill,
Fill me with your warmth/love,
Make me clean as a dove,
With you as my armor,
Rescue me Lord and never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment